Canada Dock Exchange
- CCF Ltd and Screwfix in occupation
- Single 3,000sqft unit remaining
- Direct access and visibility from Derby Road (A565)
- 30,000 passing vehicles per day
Construction completed in April 2017 and occupiers include CCF Ltd, Screwfix, Higson Edwards and McVittie Canworks. Trade counter units remain available up to 6,000sqft.
- Steel portal frame
- 8m minimum eaves height
- Highly energy efficient cladding and roofing system
- Electric roller shutter goods access doors
- Glazed feature office/reception area
- Concrete HGV loading areas
- Dedicated illuminated customer/staff parking area
- Fully accessible and DDA complaint
|Unit and SIze||Availability|
|Unit 2 – 5,000sqft||Available|
|Unit 3 – 4,500sqft||Screwfix|
|Unit 4b – 3,000sqft||Available|
|Unit 5 – 8,500sqft||McVittie Canworks|
|Unit 6 – 15,000sqft||Higson Edwards|
A number of high profile trade and motor operators are in close proximity including Audi, VW, Mercedes Vans, Skoda, Speedy Hire, Johnsons Decorating Centre, HSS Hire, Euro Car Parts, plus many others.
Liverpool City Centre is just over 1 mile away and the motorway network can be accessed via Dunningsbridge Road (M57/M58) and Queens Drive/Ringroad (M62).